Friday, October 28, 2011

Depressing or inspiring . . .TV

Have you ever watched a TV show and either half way through it or at the end of it, thought, "Now why didn't my life go that way?"

I have watched half of a 20/20 episode about millionaires and how they went from living in a car to owning 4 houses and worth billions.  Of course the first one had to do with one of the only people that has made billions through theater.  Of course!!

It was a piece on the owner and founder of Cirque de Soliel . . . .made billions doing theater.  PS, this part really made me miss theater.

One of the following segments was on a man, who with $750, started what is now a multi-billion dollar company.  So I pose a question to you . . . .what do you/me/we have that is worth something to someone else?  Between you and I, we could do $750 . . . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment