Monday, October 3, 2011

So Proud

I am so proud.  Almost 30 and she can finally cook something other than noodles!  I totally forgot that you were 29.  I thought you already were 30(shows you that I am old enough to be suffering from dementia).  Now I am going to have to really come up with something special for your birthday. 

The little one called Granma Becca last night to wish her a happy birthday.  Before he could do it though she just kept going on and on about this grousse that was attacking her back door trying to fight with his reflection.  I have never heard of someone having as many problems with birds hitting their house windows as much as our parents. 

Do you remember learning as a child that when it was your siblings birthday you don't actually get any presents just they do.  And those presents don't have to be shared with you.  Oh that is just a brutal lesson for kids.

What was your favorite birthday party of all time?

No comments:

Post a Comment