Sunday, October 9, 2011

Almost 30!

I don't think that you will have any problem with the 30s.  I can't believe you were only 25 when the little one was born!  Speaking of which he went outside about 30 min ago and I should go check  that his father knows where he is. 

In regards to the bread cutting machine I loved the vibration.  I shook the whole counter it was on. 

At camp a couple of weeks ago a couple of bear cubs got stuck in the lock in cooler for the night.  Do you remember the cubs Dad had to shoot because the mother had to be shot and the cubs were too young to survive on their own.  I remember lying in bed when Dad went to go and do that.  I could hear the shots all the way at Ledge (our cabin/house).  They were so little.  Dad was not a hunter by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment