Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bread and Noodles

Funny you should ask. . . .I just got done mixing dough for white bread in a bowl that cannot, I repeat, cannot handle 10 cups of flour!  I may as well mixed it on the floor.  I am currently letting it rise to then "punch down", rise again and then make into loaves.  Lets hope that I did not waste my time making 2 shoe shaped bricks, but lovely loaves of bread.  My creativity is in baking tonight.  For dinner, I have cooked myself good old egg noodles and french dressing (don't knock it til you've tried it).  

On a slightly different note, I have been repeatedly reminded that I am facing a very monumental, and from stories that I have heard, traumatic day . . . the end to my twenties :(  One of my co-workers asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I told her that I wanted to go out and get sh!* faced.  (my attempt at PG but keeping the story real).  She laughed and said it was a plan. 

How's your garden?  Is it inside now?  Our Step mother informed me that her tomatoes have taken over 1/2 of the kitchen in their house. 

I also talked to Dad and he is embarking on yet another wild adventure in his, not busy enough, world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment