Saturday, November 5, 2011

Technology

It is funny that you posted about cell phones and TV because I have been thinking a lot about those things and maybe we could go with out or should go without.  I also have been thinking about how much has already changed in the world since we were born. 
I just got back from a funeral for a woman that was 99 years old(Skinner's Aunt Olga).  Think about what she had when she was born.  Nothing.  Maybe a couple of outfits, certainly not a care, no phone, no TV, no radio.  And now at the time she died we are all so lazy letting technology do so much for us. 
For the record I am a couch potato and I do have a cell phone although I never have it with me unless I am expecting a call or am traveling. 
About the whole billionaire thing.  If you can come up with an idea I will front you the $750.  The problem these days is there are so many rules/regulations and so many people that want to help you that are just scammers.  I would just be happy with making enough to get what I want and still have money left over to put away for a rainy day.  And not be so worried about how to pay the bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment