Friday, October 7, 2011

Bread Cutter

Wow!  You got pretty deep with that last post.  I hate politics.  I sometimes feel out of the loop or guilty when I do not watch the news, but sometimes it is too much and I just don't want to get into it all.  Sometimes I like being ignorant and living in my own little world of work and family.  Anything past that is slightly overwhelming.  
On a side note, we are still making out way through the two loaves of bread that I made.  I am not good at cutting thin slices, so whenever you have a piece, it is a meal in itself.  I miss the automatic bread cutter that camp used to have.  I remember being told to never put my hand near the thing but it was sooooo impressive how it would cut the loaf in perfect pieces. 

Um . . .My favorite birthday?  Well, the only one that I can remember is the one that we have pictures of, that is why I can remember it.  I was probably about 6 or 7.  And I had a cat cake, I think?  My parties were always Halloween themed, of course until I got to be old enough to go to the Homecoming Football games, then they were football themed or something of the sort, because they would fall in days of each other.  I have had many wonderful birthdays over the, now 30 years.  I hope this one is just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment