Friday, January 27, 2012

Love it

I love sharing this blog with my sister.  It was great to hear about work, not that I don't talk to her you just add in extra verbage when you are writing like you are talking to everyone in the world. 

Work: interesting that you brought that up last time.  I have worked as a loan officer now longer than I have done anything else.  I really enjoy it.  Is it something that I will do forever, it will be interesting to see.  There really is nothing else that I can do with my level of education and not a lot of opportunities in this small town anyway.  So I will definately be here for awhile anyway. 

Bette White turned 90 and I watched her birthday bash on TV.  Over the course of her career she really played a horny woman a lot. She is very cheeky and I still love her. 

By the way Auntie you need to get your butt up here more often.  Your nephew was just asking about you again last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment