Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ah life . . .

So, I am getting closer to have a work identity.  What's worse, is that I am realizing just how much I have let my job identify who I am over the last couple of years.  I don't mind being labeled "hard working" or "dedicated" (which I feel I am)  But to be changing positions and feel as though everything is wrong, just because its different . . . .it's strange.  On a lighter note, I am sleeping better and I have found myself laughing a lot more, which is AWESOME!!  So, what does that tell you?  Either my job was way more stressful then I thought or I was starting to not like it or I take things WAY to seriously.  (psst - I think it was all of the above)  I am not longer in charge of the "Large scale musical" but I have ramped down to take a break and do a "small show in an experimental theater".  (for those of you theater buffs, you will understand me perfectly)  And, OH MY GOSH!!  I could actually do some theater again . . .maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment