Friday, December 26, 2014

New beginnings and baggage

It never fails that just when you think that you have moved on and did it a long time ago something like a dream about an ex and his new wife and you all in a bed that makes you go what the heck was that about.  And then of course you see them later in person that day which never happens because you maybe see them once a year and it is usually in a car driving by.
The new beginnings is my sister running the Landing!  Love that she is doing that and I hope it works out that she will get to do it for a very long time.  It seems like God keeps giving her the opportunity to back out of it so it will be interesting to see what will happen in the end.  Will she find an investor?  Will she want to actually do it?  Can she keep up the pace?  Will this impact her choice of wanting kids?  Will she find a man?  Funny how it is that moving on with your life and not just sitting around waiting for a man to take care of you makes it harder or so it seems.  Please don't settle when you are young just because it might feel harder later on.  Wow that just got really complicated in my brain when I was going talk more about that so I will just stop now.  But just know that if you feel offended by what I said don't I feel there is more that I need to clarify there.  I just can't do it right now because I am Holidayed out and my brain has fried from lefsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment