Tuesday, September 24, 2013

When I am old...

When I am old and need to be moved to a place where more people can care for me.  I will try not to hold it against my children.  When I am old and need more care I hope that I am able to recognize it at the same time my children do so that they won't have to break it to me or forcible have to make me stop driving.  Currently we have a Grandma who is 87.5 and she just seems to keep going along at her place in Arizona and let me tell you she really should be in assisted living.  I told me Aunt we are just going to have to move her whether she likes it or not.  She is not arriving at an anwer on her own so this is what we are going to have to do.  It isn't going to be pretty but I just don't want her to be down there by herself anymore and I don't want someone else to get hurt with her driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment