Thursday, September 29, 2011

The First

Since I am the oldest and I always wanted to publish a book called Come Talk To Me I'm Pooping, I will be making the first entry to the blog.  My hope is that this will be a conversation between my younger sister and myself.  We are leading fairly different lives as many sister's do.  You travel different paths to get through and end up seeing different sites on the way.  We don't always understand why the other one would want to travel on that trail but what can you do other than love them and hope they have a good trip.  Also I wanted a place where I could just through out thoughts that I have.  My sister is hilarious and I am hoping that she will through in her random thoughts as well. 

So to give you an idea of where I am on the trip.  I am in my mid thirties, just married to the father of my 4 year old boy, I have a 10 year old step daughter and and 24 year old step son.  We live in the country and have a couple of horses, a pony, and a dog.  I like to think I am a gardener and my husband is more and more wanting to embrace his inner farmer.  Like really couldn't be better at the moment.  Other than the stress of the economy.  Lettuce is twice what is was a year ago.  When I saw that it is a not wonder people are having a hard time making it these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment